2V-P is a live visual performance tool designed by Ali M. Demirel and engineered by Pascal H. Lesport, as the outcome of their artistic collaboration.
2V-P aims to manifest the idea of a minimalist visual concept and an interactive performance technique which Demirel has developed through his live show experience.
• Full playback and real-time control over Quartz Composer compositions.
• 2 channels mixing structure, with standard post-fx video processing on the output channel.
• Advanced presets implementation, allowing interpolations between any sets of stored parameters on each channel.
• 64 pages, each with 32 slots available for Quartz Composer files drag & drop operations.
• OSC / MIDI / Key-commands automations over all interface elements.
An introductory video tutorial:
Contact and Support: email@example.com