2V-P is a visual performance tool designed by Ali M. Demirel and engineered by Pascal H. Lesport, as the outcome of their artistic collaboration.
2V-P aims to manifest the idea of a minimalist visual concept and an interactive performance technique which Demirel has developed through his live show experience.
- Full playback and real-time control over Quartz Composer compositions, GLSL shaders in the ISF format (www.interactiveshaderformat.com), AVFoundation supported movie files (mov, avi, vfw, mpg, mpeg, mp4, m4v) and image files (jpeg, png, tiff, pdf).
- 2 channels mixing structure.
- Up to 8 Quartz Composer compositions or GLSL shaders can be used as effects in each channels and as post compositing effects in the mixer.
- Advanced presets implementation, allowing interpolations between any set of stored parameters on each channel.
- 64 pages, each with 32 slots available for media files drag & drop operations.
- OSC / MIDI / Key-commands automations over all interface elements.
- Integrates a Syphon (http://syphon.v002.info) server to pipe 2V-P output into any 3rd party Syphon-enabled application.
Introduction to the Interface and basic features
How to use MIDI controllers
2V-P comes with a library of visual compositions created by selected artists.